Author Topic: Heya, folks!  (Read 195 times)

Gluckon

• DAOC Officers
  • Keg Meister
Heya, folks!
« on: October 11, 2017, 06:43:04 am »
I hope everyone is doing well.

I haven't really been gaming much lately. I installed D3 and played HC seasons 9 and 10. It was pretty fun, but I sure do miss playing with my Cutter family. Still waiting on some Camelot Unchained beta action and keeping an eye on Ship of Heroes as well.

Anywho, I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope to game with y'all soon :)
<Filter> or <Gluck>

Quethel

• Administrator
  • Keg Meister
Re: Heya, folks!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 09:20:21 am »
How's it going man?! Things are pretty dead in the forums these days but lively on Steam. Lots of playing PUBG and such. What's Ship of Heroes?
Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence? When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence.

Gluckon

• DAOC Officers
  • Keg Meister
Re: Heya, folks!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 06:51:42 am »
Up and down to be honest, mostly good though. I hope you are doing okay as well.

Ship of Heroes is a CoH clone pretty much.  It has all the same landmarks and expansive character creator, just as Coh/CoV had. The concept of this game is that you're on a very large bioship that travels space. Occasionally you make stops where special one time content is available.

CoH was a great game. I wasn't a big fan of the seals you used to upgrade but it was a very enjoyable game.

PUGB looks like a pretty cool game. I might have to squeeze it onto my hard drive somehow.
<Filter> or <Gluck>