Author Topic: Come back to Camelot 15th Anniversary 30 days free.  (Read 2692 times)

Quethel

• Administrator
  • Keg Meister
Come back to Camelot 15th Anniversary 30 days free.
« on: October 05, 2016, 07:44:44 am »
http://darkageofcamelot.com/content/come-back-camelot

This is really tempting to me. Something about fall always gives me the DAOC itch, I'm guessing it's cause when the game came out. I won't do it alone but if anyone else is interested....
Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence? When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence.

Bellofici

• DAOC Members
  • Keg Meister
Re: Come back to Camelot 15th Anniversary 30 days free.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 08:54:18 pm »
I gave DAoC a spin last month for a few weeks so I'd be out of the free window sadly. That being said, if we got a solid half a group worth of folks in I'd be game. I have both the druid and the bard for support.

Honestly, I'd play only DAoC for a few months if I knew we could get a few folks online and playing. I'm in desperate need for some good meaningful RvR. I'm all patched up so just say when!
We anti violent, anyone says different, I'll bust a cap in their ass.

Bellofici

• DAOC Members
  • Keg Meister
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:59:46 pm »
They are doing 30 days again - http://darkageofcamelot.com/content/come-back-camelot

If you activate between April 24th and May 22nd.
We anti violent, anyone says different, I'll bust a cap in their ass.

Quethel

• Administrator
  • Keg Meister
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 07:56:07 am »
Just saw it on Reddit. I might jump in, though I literally bought a new game yesterday....
Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence? When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence.